top of page
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Linkedin
  • TikTok
  • Black Facebook Icon

Upload you're art to - The Wall

Public·774 Art Plays Artists

Where do you usually look for additional information?

I have noticed that short search results do not always provide enough context to understand a particular online service. When I am researching something unfamiliar, I prefer to start with a source that gives more background and then compare the information with other references. You can visit the website and look through the available material, but I would still check publication dates and individual comments rather than treating every statement as verified fact. I also find it useful to separate technical descriptions from personal opinions because those are two different types of information. Taking a few minutes to compare them usually gives me a much clearer idea of what I am actually looking at.

4 Views
bottom of page